Monday, June 30, 2014

Bear with me!

(I didn't finish this the other night and I am trying to figure out how to add to without much success.  So I am going to post it and then start a new one)

Ok, let's try this again...I've come to realize that my daughter Maria's Facebook posts are filling you in better than I am from what I thought would be a great way to journal my trip....onward and upward anyway...

I think I am going to work backwards because I'm thinking telling you about "the moment" is better than trying to recall yesterday...

Right now, we are in Chiusi (Yoga Retreat)....it is supper time 7:45 pm we've already had a few 
Appetizers, then we were served this...
Watermelon salad with red onions, feta, black olive and arugula!!  Really, really refreshing!
Next came couscous full of tiny cut up veggies and roasted asparagus and salad on the side.  One of the amazing things about being here is that we don't have to make any decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment