Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lavender and Rosemary!


This is our quiet day after a long and lovely day in Florence.  I am sitting here in Umbria looking out over the Tuscan countryside in the middle of hedges of lavender and rosemary.....
I wish the photos could capture the wonderful aroma of the plants and the humming bees and the tiny white butterflies that are in lavender heaven.  It is quiet with the slightest of breezes and a beautiful blue sky.  If all of life was this quiet and peaceful, it would probably be quite boring...but, it sure is nice to "give it a go"  for a bit (as our British host, Julian, would say!




I can't resist posting another photo....
They tell me it is time for lunch....

1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous! Glad you were able to post pics! I love Campo! And Gellato??? Have fun and keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete