Wednesday, September 23, 2015

More Street Art

     It turns out today was a cloudy, rainy day, so I am resting, catching up on world news (yuck) and doing some sketching.  

    The rain has subsided, so I opened my window and I can hear the sounds of a banjo in the piazza.  Of course, what is he playing?  "Summertime!"  The tourists seem to love it.

    In reviewing my photos, I realized I had taken more street art photos that I haven't shared with you yet. .....
I thought this was so cute...."Support your local street heroes!"


This one is actually a character in a popular children's book, "Il Giornolino de Gian Burrasca". (The little journal of Gian Burrasca).  Benedetta gave me a copy as a gift and I am slowly working my way through it.


     "Audio Surveillance Zone!"



Clever!  I don't know what the message is, if any, but very clever!

You know I can't close out today's thoughts without something just a little decadent......

     This is a "Marrochino Speciale!" that I had the other day.   Those are hazelnuts on top of melted chocolate!  Inside the cup is an espresso coffee with chocolate and cream!

(Oh my gosh, now he's playing "Yankee Doodle Dandy!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment